CHRISTMAS SMELL IN YOUR HOME
There's nothing better than the smell of dried oranges during the Christmas. They are perfect for garlands or hanging on the Christmas tree. You can even use them for potpourri or gifting! So here's the steps how to dry the oranges in the oven!
HOW TO DRY ORANGE SLICES
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Prepare your pan with nonstick spray or a baking mat. This helps avoid a sticky mess when it’s time to remove the oranges from the pan.
- Slice oranges into 1/4″ slices or thinner. The thinner the slices, the faster they will dry.
- Place oranges in a single layer on the prepared pan, ensuring they do not touch.
- Bake for up to 6 hours or until completely dry.
There is a second option of fruit drying. You can put slices of orange on the heater. This way, the smell of orange will last for as long as it is drying, that would be around two or three days.
Whatever option you'll choose I'm sure it will work out and your home will be filled with amazing Christmas smell!
This tip was inspired by The Happier Home Maker