Homemade Hot Chocolate
- 3 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 1/4 cups cocoa
- 2 teaspoons salt
Combine all ingredients and mix them. You can store the mix in an airtight container for the times when you'll need a little 'pick-me-up'.
- Heat one cup of whole milk.
- Mix in two tablespoons of hot chocolate mix and stir until dissolved.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract for peppermint hot chocolate.
- Add 1 teaspoon peppermint schnapps for adult peppermint hot chocolate
- Add a pinch cinnamon for Mexican hot chocolate
- Mix with a hot cup of coffee instead of sugar or sugar substitute for a quick, homemade mocha flavored coffee.
- Add marshmallows for creamier texture.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.