IN STOCK ON January 1, 2021
ARRIVES 7 Jan * ( POSSIBLE DELIVERY DELAYS )
IN STOCK ON January 7, 2021
ARRIVES 14 Jan * ( POSSIBLE DELIVERY DELAYS )
FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS
DELIVERY IN 3-5 WORKING DAYS
30-DAYS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
ALL PRODUCTS SHIPPED FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
- The Uno Casa Moroccan Tagine Pot is attractive enough to use as a stunning centerpiece on the table when having dinner parties. It also keeps the food warm so your food will be ready to serve as soon as your guests arrive!
- The Uno Casa Tagine was designed with traditional Moroccan cookware in mind. True to tradition, the conical lid recirculates moisture inside the pot. This prevents food from drying out, even with minimal liquid!
- The satin black enamel interior requires minimal seasoning, as it will absorb oils used in cooking, creating a naturally non-stick surface over time. This makes cleaning and maintenance super easy as there is no need to regularly season it as you do with normal cast iron cookware.
- A tagine can be used on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops, or in the oven. It can and even be used on fire! It's constructed from high-quality materials and can withstand temperatures of up to 500°F.
- The enameled surface is durable, chip, and scratch-resistant and will not oxidize or rust. With minimal maintenance, your tagine pot will look amazing for years to come!
Love love love trying new Moroccan recipes with my @unocasahome tagine pot🍲💯
Having my own kitchen to move around in and actually have room to cook has been one of my favorite things in our new house. Now do I always cook? No haha lets be real. But when I have been cooking I’ve been loving the @unocasahome tangine.
What’s for dinner tonight ? I’m going to try out this new tangine pot from @unocasahome and make a stew . Even thought it’s 95 degrees today 🥴🤣 I am pretending it’s fall .
With the Una Casa tagine, you'll be happy to know that you get a few extras as well:
1 Moroccan tagine with a 3.65 qt capacity. This tagine for cooking has plenty of space to cook a family meal.
Material: Enameled cast iron base and ceramic lid
Capacity: 3.65 qt
Dimensions: 11.6 x 8.25 in
Item weight: 11.5 lbs
1 Ceramic lid. The lid is conical, which allows steam to circulate and recondense during the cooking process, keeping your meat juicy and your veggies filled with flavor!
Double oven mitts. This allows you to carry the cast iron tagine right to the table to serve your guests, where it also makes an attractive centerpiece.
1 Recipe e-book. With this handy recipe book, you'll have a vast selection of recipes for tagine pot cooking at your fingertips. You'll never lack inspiration!
Here are the basics to create a meal in a tagine:
Brown your onions and meat. Even cheaper cuts of meat will turn out tender and juicy because of the unique moisture retention abilities this type of pot has.
If you are a vegetarian, the process is the same, just omit the meat. Tagines are excellent for infusing flavors into veggies!
Layer your vegetables and an aromatic spice mixture on top of the meat and onions (or only onions!)
Place on the heat and wait for the aroma to emerge!
Remember, the conical-shaped lid will recirculate moisture, so only a splash of water is needed!
To clean your tagine, simply wash with warm soapy water and towel dry.
No seasoning is required; the enameled surface keeps your pot naturally non-stick and easy to maintain.
While rich and spicy North African stews are probably the best-known dishes to make in tagines, you can use this cookware for so much more. It is perfect for beans and legumes that require slow cooking and grains like rice, couscous, or bulgur wheat.
Compared to others, Uno Casa Tagine Pot gives you best quality for affordable price
We liked the pot so much we bought a couple more for other family members. We especially liked the cast bottom part as you can use it on a stove top easier. The ceramic top part matches what we have seen as more traditional..so a good mix.
It's a bit heavy, as expected, since it's cast iron on the bottom. But, also because it's cast iron, it cooks very nicely. Also, the mat black ceramic glaze makes clean-up a snap. The ceramic top fits snugly to the base--and that's my only trouble with this tagine...tagines either have a loose fitting lid, or they have a small hole at teh top so that some steam can escape. This one has neither. So, you have to put in far less liquid than most recipes call for. Other than that, I expect to enjoy cooking in this for a very long time.
Really nice looking and cooked good.
Good quality also.
The delivery time, the packaging and the Moroccan Tagine Pot I received were all excellent!
I absolutely love cooking in my Tagine, I've made some incredibly delicious dinners for my entire family and I don't know what I would do without it now--there are so many one-pot recipes that I want to try!
All orders take 1-2 business days to process and ship. Once shipped, transit time is typically 3-5 days. More information on FAQ page.