ARRIVES 29 Nov - 1 Dec, 2020
FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS
DELIVERY IN 3-5 WORKING DAYS
30-DAYS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
ALL PRODUCTS SHIPPED FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
- Inspired by the traditional Mexican tortilla presses which have been used for generations, the Uno Casa Cast Iron Tortilla Press is exactly what you need to make traditional Mexican dishes like tacos, empanadas, arepas, or quesadillas. Making authentic Mexican food has never been this simple!
- Liven up your dinner parties as you serve perfectly shaped, freshly cooked tortillas. But that's not all; this versatile press can be used for more than just Mexican cuisine. If you're feeling adventurous, look beyond Mexico and try your hand at rotis, chapatis, filled dumplings, or even pie shells.
- The Uno Casa Tortilla Press is made with high-quality cast iron and comes with replacement screws for the hinge mechanism, just in case you need to replace them at some stage. The heavy-duty construction and top-quality parts make this press durable for many years.
- This tortilla maker is made with cast-iron, which is naturally non-stick. Simply season it regularly to keep it in top-notch condition and rust-free.
- The sturdy construction of this tortilla press allows you to turn out perfectly shaped tortillas every time, and it's easy to clean and maintain!
Tacos sounded good tonight, so Jason whipped up these fresh, delicious tortillas! We used our new, easy to use @unocasahome tortilla press, and we are so in love! 🌮
I finally got to try the tortilla press that @unocasahome sent me and I am obsessed. I got to make HOMEMADE tortillas for my tacos last night! And let me tell you, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to eat a store bought tortilla again 🤩🤩
All you need is some masa harina flour, water, & salt for a basic tortilla dough (but you can def add seasonings/spice, cheese, citrus, etc). Then roll, press, heat, & they’re ready to eat 😭 We use the @unocasahome cast iron tortilla press over on this side 👌🏼
1 Cast- iron tortilla press (10-inch or 8-inch tortilla press). Different size options allow you to pick a press that suits all of your tortilla smasher needs. Large flour tortillas are needed to make burritos, but tacos work better with 8-in tinier corn tortillas.
Item Weight: 7.44 lb/12.62 lb
100 Sheets of parchment paper. Get started without worrying about your tortillas sticking to your tortilla press machine or needing to clean your press.
1 Recipe e-book. This recipe book will provide you with endless inspiration for your press.
Make restaurant-quality tortillas with this professional tortilla press in a matter of seconds!
With a press, you don't have to use the manual method of rolling out tortillas by hand. The press will speed up the process and get perfectly sized and shaped tortillas every single time! This is how to use a tortilla press:
Prepare the corn or wheat flour dough for your tortillas.
Place it onto the inner surface of the tortilla press on top of parchment paper. The parchment paper will prevent your tortilla from sticking to the surface of the press.
Gently close the lid of the tortilla or burrito press to press out a perfectly shaped tortilla.
Once the tortilla is flattened to the desired thickness, simply remove it from the press, and discard the parchment paper.
Cook the tortilla for around 30 to 40 seconds per side in a hot pan, until you can see a nice browned surface developing.
After you've made your tortillas, there are hundreds of recipes you can use them for! Whether you want to whip up a batch of nacho chips using your tortillas, make some bean burritos or use them as wraps, tortillas made in the Uno Casa Press will be a perfect fit for every purpose.
My daughter-in-law loves her tortilla press. Although it is heavy, she feels like it will last a very long time
This press is just what I was looking for. You have flexibility to make Tortilla, Roti, and may other flat breads which will be much healthier for you than what you purchase from a store. I did not want the smaller presses because of dough shrinkage. (* If you have this problem just put the pressed dough down in the hot pan with the wax paper still attached on top. When the dough starts cooking then peel back the wax paper and it will stay the size you pressed.) The press is solid, heavy and will last for your lifetime and generations beyond.
I enjoyed how easy this press was to assemble and use . Very sturdy design for all your press needs can even make tostones ! Yum recommend this press to make fresh healthy tortillas with natural ingredients or cheese instead of stabilizers or lard or softeners! Take control of what you eat all the taco nights at home.
It’s the best!!
Love it! Well made:-)
All orders take 1-2 business days to process and ship. Once shipped, transit time is typically 2-3 days for standard/free shipping and 1-2 days for expedited shipping. More information on FAQ page.